Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Investment paralysis and Management of Orgasms.....

Its Tuesday and the professor (Management of Orgasms) has just walked in, aparently the class is going to be boring. So I have decided to blog, instead of paying attention. So we had investment paralysis before lunch, and the dude (professor) was hillarious. I think during the whole class he never, not even once, looked at the students. In fact every 5 mins or so he switched his hindi on "boss, aisa hai blah blah blah" it was too funny. I think I am gonna have a lot of fun in that class, however I do think that I am gonna spend most of the class just laughing at his idiosyncracies. I was told that I was acting spastic in the class, constantly laughing, I am not quite sure how I am gonna listen to the dude while laughing so much.

So then we come to Management of orgasms...... my god talk about orgasms, I think this dude will definitely put every part of my body to sleep.... ;) I would not be surprised if this guy over anesthetizes me, and I die in his class........ talk about a mind NUMBING experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home