Saturday, August 27, 2005

Happy days

Today was a great day, in our leadership development class we had an exercise where we had to write something nice about other and go up to them and give them the slip. It was great fun, and in fact I realized that I actually like most people. I always thought that I was a pessimist and saw the worst in people, well what do you know, when it came to thinking about something nice about people in our class I could come up with more than 5-6 points about everyone that I liked. I also received a lot of slips myself about what people like about me, sometimes these small things are just sufficient to make ones day. I was thinking about it, I think we spend too much times thinking about the worst in people, and we need to start looking for the good in people, and I think today I have made a decision to just look at the positive side of everything...... NO MORE NEGATIVITY, especially about others....

Now about my exams which are coming up on Monday, well I think I am grossly unprepared, so I better get back to studying :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home