Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Bored in class

Here I am sitting in Professor Sridharan's managerial accounting class, and what he says pretty much just vanishes into the uninterested dazes of the students. I think as I type this post there are about 10 people chatting on Yahoo. I guess there are still some people paying attention, with a few "intellectual" souls trying to participate. I look to this class to usually fulfill some of the latent sleep requirements. I have only slept about 4 hours yesterday, since we congregated in one of our friends' places to chat about such unimportant topics such as women at ISB.

I think I just heard a word..... "oh never minds its just "minimum balance" it will definitely be repeated about a million times during this session. we have been sitting on this same exact slide for the last 35 mins, why cant this dude work a little faster?

I have not listened to this character this whole term, in fact what I dont get is why do boring professors always stick around for the whole term but the interesting ones just end up staying half a term.... its pretty sickening.. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. SooZ said...

Gosh, as a professor myself, you gave me food for thought! Ouch. Sad that your class appears so boring to you. Hopefully what he is teaching now, won't be a prerequisite of knowledge in the next course in your sequence.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dr sooz,
you are a professor of? Well the problem is when a prof goes so much slower than one can tolerate, maybe it is for the benefit of the other students, however noone seems to be able to keep awake in his class so I am not sur eif that argument holds either :)

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home