Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Juggie!!!!!

Today was an amazing day..... first marketing class with Jagmohan Raju (Joseph J. Aresty Professor; Professor of Marketing at Wharton). It was totally amazing..... Truly inspiring. I dont think I have been this engrossed in any class till now at ISB, and ISB experience is just getting better by the day. I was already impressed with the professors we had till date, but truly I think Jagmohan raju takes the cake. we went through the Barco Case, and I think I will never forget anything that he said in class... talk about dialogue delivery, and the ability to keep students' attention. The classroom experience is just amazing with a lot of interactions with both the professor and the students.

This term is just amazing, we also have the assistant dean of Wharton school of Business Anjani Jain teaching us Decision making and organization. amazing professor as well, makes the whole concept of linear programming so intuitive... truly, I think I am lucky to be taught by such amazing professors.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home