Saturday, May 28, 2005

ME ME ME ME

As the white space eagerly awaits the master creator to unleash the nonsense that will eventually entertain the creator himself, the creator too contemplates upon what what should be said and what not? Is it truly an expression of individuality or is it a fear of what the individuality actually might be? Do I honestly even know myself well enough to be honest with myself?
The existential belief in oneself, yeilds yet another problem, whether there really does exist an individual who I call myself. Or is it a complicated set of chemicals which interact in manners more than one where the personality is different. Well if I could truly undertsand myself then in ways wouldnt I be able to control the way I think, of feel? If I do not understand myself, then how can I even aspire to understand that which is not me?

as my fingers press into these keys, the clock strikes 4:15AM and I have to sleep :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home