Friday, March 18, 2005

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

Well well I kinda avoided writing for the last two weeks because I was quite depressed about this whole wait list thing. I have been put on two more wait lists Ohio state and Carnegie Mellon. The great news however is I have been admitted into ISB (Indian School of Business), finally some closure, and I don't have to look for a job.

well thoughts running through my head right now
1) Damn cool, off to school
2)shit how am I gonna pay for it, I guess a loan!
3)Damn then I will have two loans to worry about when I am out (home loan and this thing) :(
4)I better get a huge salary when I graduate :)
5)God I haven't started thinking about the course yet HAHA
6) hmm more hair loss :((((((((
7)Will I be bald when I graduate?


that's right I haven't started thinking about what I want to do at ISB yet

So long :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home