Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Doubt

So a sense of doubt sinks in..... Is an MBA really important, I actually earn more than the average at any Indian business school. Being that I lived in the US for close to 7 years, I know for a fact that I could earn more than the averages at most schools in the US too. THEN WHY??? Why do I wanna put myself through another 2 years of self-doubt? I had my dose of self doubt in the US doing my bachelors? Why again?

I think I am going through these thoughts because I have nothing else to do other than wait wait and wait more. at least for another week to hear back from the first school. But its a good question none the less, and I had an answer, but I seem to not remember what it is. So let me try to re formulate a good answer.

I feel stifled presently, I do not have the same motivation that I once had, and I feel like my career has kinda stagnated. What else could I do after my present job? Maybe a technical manager? But then what? Yeah I would make tons of money, but I feel I wont be complete without an MBA. of course this is apart from the "dowry points" (kidding) that I would get once I am ready for marriage. SO in a bulleted fashion

-unsatisfied with the current job
-think I am cut out for better things
-want to maybe do marketing or business strategy
-and finally DOWRY points..... Or rather need something to compensate for my receding hairline :)

SO I shall continue to wait.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home