Sunday, February 20, 2005

This wait is killing me

these few weeks have been quite trying.... I have been waiting to hear from schools for the last 2 months.

It was really exciting while I was going through the application process writing the GMAT then based on the score deciding upon the schools to apply, then going through the application requirements and then revisiting the decision on the shortlisted schools finally editing reediting and then proof-reading. Then the dreaded submission, with the fear that I might have missed a comma or a period, or spelt some obscure word wrong.

Then then wait began, the slow process of "doubt-building" with every passing day. Am I I good enough? did I make a mistake? I shoudl ahve applied to some sure shots atleast, will I get into these schools? should I start looknig for a new job? my GOD this process has taken a toll...

Initially I was excited about the ISB waitlist since I thought it was a blessing in disquise, since if I had made ti I would have had to shell out 1 lakh on the 31st of jan before I heard back from any of the US schools. Now I feel it would have been better off if I had received an admit, since this uncertainty is killing me.

I have been interviewed by Ohio state and I should get the decision by this week.... Hopefully its an admit, if not the uncertainty will continue.

GOd damn it why isnt CMU calling me??? when will I get the interview call?

Just sent out the Cornell Application this weekend, being that its the 3rd round, I am not sure what to expect.

Berkeley --- THis is a long shot, not expecting much, but woulnt it be nice if I get in?

USC -- well havent heard anythgin from them, hope to hear from them soon..

looking back at the post looks liek I have ADD(attention deficit disorder) I jumped into so many topics, no clear idea. Well I guess it explains my present state of mind....

WHAT THE FU*K!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home