Monday, April 25, 2005

ISB here I am

its about 2:50AM now, and as I write this there is still music blaring outside my room, as a we are partying it out tonite..... Its orientation week, and here I am in the middle of it all, going through yet another change in my career. As I write this, random thought pop into my head and I am not quite sure if it is a result of the two glasses of liquor I had (well it cant be that) maybe its the excessive "GYAN" that has been showered on us lesser souls by the senior more "experienced class". The first thought that comes to my mind is the sorry attempt by our assistant dean to "orient" us to the coming year. god was that horrible. To think that this was the first real interaction with the school that we had, and this school is supposed to teach us "good marketing"? well anyway that was a week back, in the meantime all we have been talking about has been the very sorry state of affairs, until today when the deputy dean made a bang with his amazing presentation. Truly inspiring.....

Talking to the alumni I get a sense of relief that I have made a good decision by joining ISB......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home