Saturday, April 02, 2005

The health check up

After worrying about what alcohol might have done to my body, for the last 8 months, I finally decided to get a complete health check-up before starting school. I went to the Mallya hospital today for it, I told the lady at the reception that I was there for an "executive check up". Aparently in India regular folks dont get checked up on a regular basis, unless their company makes them do it, so need less to say the lady at the counter was quite surprised when see saw what looked like a perfectly normal 26 year old male come in for a physical. SHe enquired twice whether I was here from any company. And the docs too were quite surprised.

well in the end found out that I was quite normal, and there was nothign wrong with me, so I guess I can continue to drink :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home