Tuesday, June 07, 2005

End of Term 1 Gang Rape

I was just thinking, “What should I call this term?”..... By tomorrow we would have gone through 4 out of our 32 courses, so 1/8th of our term. From the looks of it it hasn’t gone well for many of us, and what tomorrow holds no one knows. So I think we can appropriately call term1 a GANG rape? And as we were all ISB "exam virgins" prior to these exams, I think this would also mean that we have lost our virginity. We have about 15 minutes for tomorrow and another disaster is quite evident. SO the last minute studying that I am doing right now is gonna probably be of no consequence. None the less a sense of what I call “last minute responsibility” overwhelms us, “I know I can beat the system, I have done it before about 8 years back”. What I fail to consider in this regression model is negative externality of age, (whoa did I just mix stats and Eco?) then I would have to do a conjoint fucking analysis of my preferences (ie, sleep vs a marginal benefit of getting an extra percentage, kicking Bubnas ass, me sitting here procrastinating with the eventual end quite evident, and the list goes on….) and then I would have to do a cash flow analysis for the amount of pepsi I buy because of this stupid FMBA(fucking MBA) and well I think I just lost my thought of train (whoa said that wrong too) . Well as you can see, as I enter tomorrow I don’t quite know what the hell I am gonna be examined on, my sanity or my ability to regurgitate the nonsense that awaits.

Overall I am pretty happy though, with the look on people's faces after the Economics Exam gave me assurance that I might infact get above the mean (which is appropriately called so). Accounts though was a completely different story, i could not balance the damn cash flow statement. It was a total bitch, and these days I have just come to terms with the fact that I might have to work a bit harder and keep pace with the class, there is no way taht last minute studying is gonna help in this course.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

USING SLANGS SIMPLY DO NOT MAKE YOU A BETTER WRITER OR A BETTER HUMAN BEIGN....MAKE YOU A LAUGHING STOCK.MAN BE ORIGINAL..NOT A DESI AMERICAN

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... rape......grow up kid .
writing exams is like being raped... I wish you could be more sensitive about what you write and showed some maturity about the way you write ....

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must say, very baldy written blog (FMBA ? !!!!!)... not the maturity i would expect from an ISB student ... a big let down !!


Grow up please !!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I dont intend to please anyone with this blog, neither do I intend to take anyones suggestions. So yo ucan either read it or not its your prerogative. if you are offended for some words I used, I can only feel sorry for you, cause this world is a lot more cruel than words being used to express ones state of mind. To write a thought in a repertoire of "queens english" words expresses nothing about me or my state of mind at the time of the blog. So it adds no value to me, maybe writing with a thesauras handy is your idea of "perfect" expression, but its not mine. So kiddo, learn to live with people who piss you off, or just plain live in your cucoon. As for me I intend to continue writing what I think at that point of time, regardless of how offensive it might be to people sho are as sensitive as you.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home