Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Eric clapton and procrastination

Listening to Eric clapton is such a refreshing experience, so much so that it takes my mind of accounting. As i sit here in the library trying to finish my accounting reading material, eric rudely interrupts with his cross roads album. Definitely its not my fault that i cant study right now, it has to be Mr. claptons fault. "oh mama what you gonna do now" I guess there is an answer to that question, quite possibly I am just gonna sit here and enjoy this rendition.

thinking of skipping the accounts class so that I can study more for the exams next week. Wonder how I am gonna do in them, if past history is anything to go by, I will probably know the subject well enough for the exam but then will probably make some stupid mistake. lets see maybe history can be changed and I have some control over my fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home