Friday, June 17, 2005

We are just prisoners of our own creation

Why do we just try to get stuck in our own little prisons? is it a consequence of our inability to accept that we actually are in control, or is it the fear that we are actually in control. It seems to me that I have consistently tired to tell my self that I am in control, but in reality I have made sure that this control is limited to the proverbial prison that I have built for myself. It is in this realm that I conduct all my activities. Taking long circular walks, trying to find the corners to this realm, trying to exit this reality, but making sure that I do not think beyond the realm of possibilities limited to this existance. In the quest to find the reaches of this existence I have been contemplating for the last few days. I have been pretty bored the last few days, not quite interested in many things but still......

Anyhow alls this is the rambling for today :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home