Saturday, August 06, 2005

Average flow time

Exams are coming up on Friday, operations and corporate finance. I feel like I am not prepared at all, I have been slacking this term, and motivation is at an all time low. As I write this, there are a couple more chapters to read in operations and though I have finished my first read of CF I dont think I have a good grasp.

As I was reading Operations I realised that my flow time has significantly decreased (well thats basically the time required for me to finish studying). I inevitably find other things to do, talk on the phone, eat a cake, drink? all non-value adding activities which slow down my effective flow rate. I was sitting in the library and all I could think of is who to call next. What the fuck is wrong? I dont fucking know.

NEED TO GET BACK TO STUDYING!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home