Wednesday, August 17, 2005

in search

In a drunken stupor, as I pour into realization
That which exists is a mere reflection,
A reality that will never be mine, a forbidden fruit
A delving into the never ending route

An unconventional addiction, a thought, a reality?
The cholera that exacerbates the eventuality
Why do I indulge this emotion of mine?
To only realize that tis just a shine

As a visitor who admires the view
And moments there are just a few
Into the night I am left with a thought,
For how nice it would be if it could be bought

What I see I cannot have, and what I can have I cannot see
For where is that one thing I look for?
I search into the night, every hour
To only find the shine but not the lure

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey pacman
u better explain to me the meaning of ur poem... In search of grades? or moksha????
Am a low context person u see....:)

3:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice job dude!!!!

3:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm meaning, I rather keep that for myself. and I will let you figure it out for yourself (could this be M?)... Well sometimes with poems its about what the reader makes it out to be, and lot of it is left to the emotion felt and not the situation alone. So this is just a reflection of a particular emotion. The situation is just secondary.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home