Thursday, August 11, 2005

Friends

I have been wondering for the past week why one of my closest friends on campus is avoiding me these days. After talking to her, just realised that she is worried what people might think if they see us together. It is odd isnt it, that at this age we still need society's approval to be friends? the rumor mill has aparently already started, and it seems that people on campus dont have any thing better to do that talk about others. With an average of 5 years work ex why do we still act like middle school kids? It seems that we just come back to college and immediately our moronic personalities starts to show its face. How does it matter what our relationship might be? is it anyone's business?

Saying what I just did, I do believe that I too at times have acted kinda childish here on campus, it seems that the college experience has just brought out every juvenile idea that I have had to the fore. It seems that at 27 I still am as juvenile as I was when i started college at the age of 18.

Maybe I will write about my college years next :)

As I sit here and think through this issue, I really do hope she remains the freind she has been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home