Thursday, August 25, 2005

Crossing paths

In our lives we seem to cross paths with so many interesting people who just become memories in the later years. We rarely meet again, and maybe rarely even talk again. While we knew them, however, they occupied an important part in our lives. I was just thinking of all the people that I have known over the years, some of them have saved me from myself, and some of these people were there for me when I was at my worst. Where have they gone? I hope one of these days I get to meet all them all over again, and introduce them to all other significant people in my life.

will I yet again just lose the ones that I know now? It is kinda odd to even think about it.... Sometimes I wish I go back into those yester years, and go through the same issues again, however painful they were. It is at the worst of your times that you make the best of friends. The ones that you realize are truly genuine, who you will always remember as holding a special place in your heart.

:(:(

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. SooZ said...

Your thoughts about people who pass thru our lives at difficult times hit home with me, too. I often think about old friends who now live far away, or that I've lost touch with. I fondly recall the days we had together, and wonder if they think of me fondly like I think of them. Thank you for your reflections.

3:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for your comments Dr Sooz. Actually yesterday I was able to trace one of my old friends and got back in touch with him. It was amazing to catch up on old times and reminisce about them. :)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home