Monday, August 29, 2005

exam jitters

So its that time again, end of term and the midnight oils' burning. I see all the lights on in the village and people are fretting, I hear cries of frustration, anger and war.... Essentially its gonna be a lost battle for many of us tommorow, the unprepared souls try to make the best of the situation, by keeping awake all night, trying to make up for all the sleeping in class that they have done to date. I identify with these guys, hey I am one of them. Boy, do I regret it. I was just running through the term in my head and I dont quite know where all this time went.... what was i doing this term????? god I dont know!!! It seems like I have wiled it away, and I dont know where.

So right now i am hungry, but I dont know what to eat, what can I eat now that is available in the house???? hmmmm.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home