Friday, June 09, 2006

4 teas down, many more to go

FIrst it was the one year roller coaster at ISB, then it was placement week jitters, after which the all india tours and a long time warming the couch at home. While waiting for my visas to come through I had a bright idea : the idea was I am getting terribly bored at home and why not work at ISB? So here I am at ISB for the enxt 2 months working on an amazing project, the fear however is that I might like it too much, and with my affection for start up experiences I might stay back. Well gonna try very hard not to succumb to the temptation. Right now I have had about 4 teas today, and life is wonderful.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

5:08 PM  
Blogger K2 said...

blogger blogger where r u?ms

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home