Friday, January 13, 2006

The pain

I am surrounded by darkness, and I don’t know which way I need to turn.  I have been trying to find the light that does not exist.  In the absence of sanity only thing that prevails is stupidity, and that’s what has hit me.  What am I doing to myself, and the person I care the most about?  I sometimes wonder where did all those days go when everything was a joke? Why can’t I live that anymore?  I have been in the dumps all day, actually last couple of days when I don’t know what’s happening to me, I feel lost and looking for a Shepard to lead me into the light. When I look into my future I see a lot of pain, more for people I care about than me.  What am I doing? Where is all this headed? I just want to go back to those Pittsburgh days when everything was just a joke and nothing really existed.  Today I am finally part of this world and I don’t want to be, I really don’t want to be a part of this stupid place.  

I feel like my world is shrinking and I am in it, waiting to be crushed…….. I wish I had the will power to face this challenge… I pray I had the will power to face this…

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Really don know what comment to leave but i sincerely hope atleast all the pre-placement talks happening should ease u up a bit and divert your mind on some thing more intresting than introspecting

1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the concern buddy, but its all cool.... just a bad spell thats about it. up and about now!!! :)

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pacman

U seem to b sleeping over ur blog.... Not fair!!!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home