Friday, December 23, 2005

I need a remote!!!!!

Yesterday was a shitty day!!!! Sometimes you just want a remote which could possibly rewind the whole day and you get to fix some of the stupid things one does.  And yesterday was one of those. I wish I could completely erase it from memory.  All I was doing today is think about things that went wrong and wish I could undo some of the things.  

Sometimes I feel I am trapped in some warped sense of reality where I am losing control day by day.  I would of all people!!!!! COME ON!!! How is it possible? But I am I am just not the same guy I was when I came here.
     
I wonder why we are not able to use are heads at times? God damn it, I am usually the type of guy who runs purely on logic, and I just could not yesterday.  Man do I wish I could change things.  I feel like I am completely at fault, can I fix what happened? I am not sure.  Really am not.

I just feel like CRYING!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home