Wednesday, September 21, 2005

deep thought (yeah right!!!)

Why are all the good things in this world already taken? Be it business ideas, women, or whatever else you want to think of.  I am especially pissed off with the fact that ideas and women are always taken.  I mean how is it possible that I always miss these by either a year or two?? ;) So I remember coming up with some cool ideas which were either already implemented just about a year back, in some remote corner of the world.  Now coming to women, it’s the same case, they are always taken (the good ones that is).  I am sick and tired of it, so yeah I missed out on all the possible hook ups during my bachelors, due to some stupid notions that I might have had at that time. But why now? Now it’s too late apparently, too old too late too nice, there is always some problem or the other.   I am tired of it; I guess this possible thought has been bothering me ever since talking to my mom. Cant digest the fact that I would have to settle for an “arranged marriage”.  

Or could it be that these women too are looking for their perfect matches and I am never the one? Wow what a fucking morbid thought…..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...the fact that u ve not got the ur ms right merely means that you have not been lucky enough to meet her... This has got nothing to do with u as a person...Give urself some more time.... U ll surely find her.... JUST keep looking out...

BTW read your blog for the first time today. Very nice. Fell in love with you... But I am a guy :-(

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dude sorry man, I am still looking just for a girl :) Anyhow thanks for the comments, and in the meantime I will definitely keep looking :)
Thanks

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home