Friday, September 16, 2005

Another Boring Day

As I sit here attending the unending bullshit called Investment paralysis, a thought finds its way into the little space that is left to be occupied, what a fucking crock of shit this whole experience is. To have lived through another day at this joint without smoking a joint, is enough of a punishment. I think I need a mind numbing experience now, way too much data overload. Sometimes it seems that my hard drive is one of those ancient 40 Meg drives, which my dad thought was sufficient for all my future needs, of the early 90s. It seems way outdated, and I seem to retain as much information as an ant. Maybe there is a need for a thorough formatting of the drive, one that will allow me to take away some of that information that hasn’t been used or those that I don’t want to use, but fucking keeps coming back to the fore every time I retrieve some information or the other. The painful ones seem to always find its way back to the beginning of the FIFO.

Anyway, looking around at the class I see some of the more attentive people in the class, for example Noddy. Sometimes it seems like we can actually see the information going into his head. Judging by the spastic movements of his head while “imbibing knowledge” that’s being parted, it is obvious that information is definitely entering his head in such violent jerks that I feel one of these days he might just hit the wall behind him. Obviously that is because of the inherent violence in the information. :)

SO we have management of orgasms next, and I am sitting here during the break wondering what I should do in this class. I guess I will try to write a synopsis of the class. Therefore, from that point of view, the part of the class is going to be quite boring…. Therefore from that point of you I am going to write part of the blog about this particular class.

In the last class we counted the number of therefores’ that this dude says during the tenure of the class. The count was 123 therefore’s, 56 “from that point of view” and “120 “part of” in his talk. Now I think that’s quite an achievement.

Oh wait a minute; I just received a mail from one of the guys in this class….. so we are supposed to use one of three phrases in any of our class participation questions or answers, and we get a free drink at todays’ party. Hmmm…. I think I am going to attempt it now….. We have been talking about how processes help in the learning for an organization so here goes (my CP)
“Small organizations tend to have an informal process which makes sure that they are able to constantly learn even though there is no formalized process, however extending the same to a larger organization; its like making an elephant wear shorts”

There done, and the part which is underlined is the phrase that I was supposed to use :) now I am extremely proud of myself. And not only that that’s exactly the CP I wanted to say, only that I just had to add that phrase…. Cool eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home