Wednesday, October 12, 2005

vacuum

Couple weeks ago a couple students from ISB won a paper writing competition, ever since the newest fad on campus is “TAKE PART IN ALL THE COMPETITIONS YOU CAN THINK OF”.  SO going with the flow, I too have succumbed to the mass movement.  SAD but TRUE!  SO this vacation I have been working on a few papers and case competitions with a few of my friends.  What I realized is that my learning is 10 fold when it comes to researching for papers and competitions.  I wish I had discovered this earlier(.  

So this term break I have introspected quite a bit and have really figured out a lot about myself as well as the environment around me.  I wrote a lot (though not for public medium) and it has helped me quite a bit.  Sometimes I think we just have to give ourselves some time to just think about everything that’s happening, including things we think we have control over.  I have done exactly that, and it has helped quite a bit.  

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude :)

u know something ????
...... uuuh forget it.

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confused soul

It's high time tat u wrote sth. Dont while away your time... WRITE INSTEAD :)
Who else !!

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Read ur blog the first time... I liked it... not all guys are perfect and i like you coz u have no qualms admitting it... i really have seen really few men who can be as frank as you... why did u stop riting the blog it would have been awesome if you had only continued riting it.... hope u will start blogging again soon

-Pavan

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home