Wednesday, November 02, 2005

No option No future

Long time no write…. So I have been pretty non verbal for the last few weeks.  Ever since term break, I have introspected too much, and really don’t have any energy to write.  So term has gone well, have made it to the finals in a competition, and will be headed somewhere in a week, somewhere out of the prison I guess.( Classes have sucked, I have this course taught by our dean, and all I can say is SHIIIIIITTTTT…  If only a guy could be more boring.  So all we do in this finance course is regurgitate equations without actually understanding why we are actually using particular equations… so all that comes to my mind is.  G=F(u,c,k)  I think that expresses all my feeling about options and futures.  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Pacman

Hi time u write sth... Otherwise I ll remove ur blog from my favourites...
I will !!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so this one is for you babe!!!! :)

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home