Monday, January 09, 2006

a dillemma

Well two thoughts today, one of pure bliss and one of extreme sadness and anger.  I can’t really make out which one prevails right now.  I have overall been really happy today, with yesterday being the most amazing day at ISB.  Wish everyday was like that, and today has just been awesome because of yesterdays “hangover” if you may.  Had a ball at the waterfront.  Anyway but today I am not sure how I should look at it, I have this weird feeling that I have been doing something wrong for the longest time.  I actually get this feeling quite a bit, and then I make a resolution that I will never do it again, but then it again starts.  What exactly is this? Am I nuts or what?

I guess I am not as nice as I think I am : (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home