Thursday, December 29, 2005

Who am I?

I have been pretty confused for quite a few days now, have felt kinda low and have been feeling like something has been pulling me down. been trying to figure out what it is and havent come to much of a conclusion. At times I feel betrayed, betrayed by the whole world, betrayed by myself, and betrayed by this very existance.

sometimes I feel like I dont know whats going on. Take for instance, the people you think are your "good friends" and now they all seem to be nothing more than acquaintances. Dont wanna meet them, feel like I cant talk anythign more than just the most mundane things, and these are people I used to be able to tell everything to. Similarly people who I interacted with in the begining of the year in ISB, many of them I dont even talk to, in fact I tend to just avoid them at the first chance I get. Is there something wrong with me? How can things change this much?

As I write this all I can picture is the very first day at ISB, where I was frantically looking for people to hang out with. Finding some good friends in the begining did make life here a lot more bearable. Then I guess the characters in the play changed or rather they found other plays to go act in (whatever the case). Then new guys took new roles, more important roles I guess...... at times I feel like this whole experience has been a blur, I dont know exactly when, what and how things happened, and I feel like I am lost....... WELLL pretty pointless ramble today, but thats the way the day has been.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home