Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Nostalgia

I was going over some pics from my time at ISB, and a lone tear rolled down my eyes. Remembered that this time last year we celebrated Bhishms bday at my quad (we used to call it the common room, since everyone used to be there. Remembered his comment about how we stuffed his oraface with cake... Remembered the times I spent with a special someone who cant be mentioned :). The visits to SV2. God I miss those days. SO got me thinking about the present batch, and how they are doing. I searched through some of the blogs, and its funny how people are feeling the same things I felt last year. And seems like this batch is a lot more gung-ho about ISB than ours. Anyway its a good thing, and I hope the legacy continues.

So what am I doing these days???? hmmm... well nothing really I am warming the couch and bugging mom, trying to loose weight by operating the remote control, I thin kits working actually :) I am gonna file my visa papers for UK tomorrow, and am prolly gonna hit Bombay this week and meet some ISBians...... Wish I could go through the whole year again

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U're not the only feeling this way :)
~PSS

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home